Printing PDF Patterns
Never used a PDF pattern before? No worries! They are easy to use.
Print the pattern.
- Open the pattern with Adobe Acrobat Reader. This is a free program you can download HERE.
- Mac users: beware printing straight from Preview. It can resize some pages, making it difficult for you pattern to line up and ultimately change the size of some pieces.
- Most patterns have a legend on the pieces to check to make sure the pattern was printed the correct size.
- Do NOT scale the pattern.
Tape Pieces Together
- Most of the PDF patterns we carry must be pieced together to make a full sized pattern.
- Follow instructions in the pattern for easy assembly.